Pilates tones and stretches the body, realigns the deep muscles, and strengthens the back.
Benefits of Pilates
- Helps with back, neck and hip problems
- Improves mobility and flexibility of the spine
- Promotes a more efficient and supportive core
- Women who need to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles after birth
- Corrects poor posture
I am a qualified Pilates instructor and find it beneficial to incorporate Pilates into a clients workout for people of all fitness levels and ages. You can train in your own home (a small workout area is fine), outside or a small studio is available in Golders Green.
I use my knowledge as a sports masseur and incorporate it into a personal training session to:
- Help rehabilitate people recovering from an injury
- Correct poor posture and train according to your posture type
- Teach correctional exercises and strength exercises for muscular imbalances
- Training you according to your posture type
- Use various stretching techniques at the end of your workout for increased flexibility, tight muscles and for the prevention of injury.
If you are interested in personal training, please get in contact today.