Are you getting married, going on holiday, had children and want to get your body back? Or just generally want to be fitter and healthier? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Everyday, I help people in North London to achieve their goals and desired lifestyles. I listen to you and will put together a plan in order to find the quickest and most effective way for you to achieve your desired results. In addition to this, you will be given support and encouragement, nutritional advice, shown up to date training techniques and have your progress monitored. You can decide to focus on one specific exercise, or a combination of the below to help you achieve your desired result –
How it works
I will train you in the comfort of your own home and will provide all the equipment needed for you to enjoy a complete workout. If you do not have enough room in your home then a small studio is available in Golders Green, North London.
You will be given a free 30 minute consultation to assess your goals and exercise history and then a fitness assessment to give us an idea of your general fitness levels and strengths. An additional test can then be taken to measure fat, muscle and water levels.
Your diet will be assessed and you will be shown ways to make changes to your diet without feeling like you are on a depriving yourself. It is important when exercising that your body receives the nutrients it needs to tone, build muscle or lose weight.
I will provide a training time convenient for you, and if needed I will give you a training programme to follow by yourself in the week. Training sessions are either an hour or 40 minutes and there are various packages to choose from including single sessions.
Benefits of personal training
- Lose body fat or gain muscle
- Increase fitness, stamina, endurance and overall energy levels
- Increase muscle strength endurance and muscle flexibility
- Find the right exercises for your body type and goals
- Keeps you on track with exercise and/or diet
- Getting married or going on holiday and need fast results
- Find it hard to get to the gym and prefer to have the gym come to you, so you can train in the comfort of your home, cutting out travelling time
- Increase sports performance or work towards specific goals such as running a 10km or a marathon
- Want to try a new skill or mix up your training to get better results
- Need to do corrective exercises and rehabilitation as a result of an injury or operation
- Achieve your goals quicker and more efficiently
- Helps you to stay committed to your goals, keeping you motivated and encouraged
- Reduce stress and anxiety.